Well I'm following in Kew's footsteps...

(14 Posts)
buzzybee123 Wed 15-May-13 17:21:56

hello I am new to this all and would love to read your blog so I shall PM you too smile

What's your blog address, please PM me.

Maryz Sat 27-Apr-13 21:53:15

Oh, gosh, I forgot blush. I have pm'ed you. I was wondering why you hadn't sent me a link [brainofmush emoticon]

Lilka Sat 27-Apr-13 20:20:16

Oh goodnes you are so kind Moomoomie blush smile

I'm glad people like it smile

Moomoomie Sat 27-Apr-13 15:00:20

Lilka.... Fantastic blog. The love and compassion and pride you have for your children is so evident in your blog.
So glad you have found a way to help you through these difficult times you are having. So eloquent and an inspiration.
Looking forward to hearing more.

Maryz Sat 27-Apr-13 13:41:12

I also thought you were off to Kaz grin

Congratulations, on the blog, the bath, but most of all the compartmentalisation Well done, good for you.

Devora Fri 26-Apr-13 21:47:49

Great blog! I'm looking forward to reading more smile

Moomoomie Fri 26-Apr-13 21:09:27

Me too please. PM on its way.

Lilka Fri 26-Apr-13 18:04:26

Kew grin Hope she won't mind me posting this, but Kristina read the thread title and wondered why I was going to Kazakhstan grin

Kewcumber Fri 26-Apr-13 17:52:49

Good lord I've had a really bad day and come on MN for 10 mins to find I'm famous. Its almost cheered me up!

Will PM you later

2old2beamum Fri 26-Apr-13 16:52:26

Will PM you.

PM on its way...

Devora Thu 25-Apr-13 23:23:34

PMing you...

Lilka Thu 25-Apr-13 21:56:04

I've started blogging as well shock

I find writing cathartic and found writing for an adoption blog interesting. So I started to blog myself. Devoted quite a bit of time today and yesterday to set up, but won't be abe to post as often most of the time - way too busy!

It's something I'm doing for myself - something I actually find enjoyable. Some focus on me rather than the kids. It might sound an odd way to do something for yourself, but when have I ever been a sane woman?

I refuse to write about the contact saga for now. I am compartmentalising. I am focussing on other aspects of adoption i can much more happily write about.

I am mostly writing posts about adoption and giving resources rather than a huge amount of personal stuff (although there will be a bit of that) because a lot of my personal stuff is boring or moany and DD2 related, which isn't what i want to blog about, because that would defeat the point of it being enjoyable. If you want to read it,you can PM me for the address.

And also, guess what I did yesterday? I HAD MY HOT BATH grin brew At bloody last! I felt better the minute I dipped my littlest toe in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now