Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

The Swap Thread continued

(436 Posts)
Thurlow Thu 05-Jun-14 09:42:31

Original thread

Because it's nearly full and seems to have been going so well!

My gratuitous plea is for a Gro Clock anyone might have tucked away - happy to make a donation and/or pay postage or even just pay for it as it's a much bigger item.

And I still have little girls black and hot pink trainers size 5G grin

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Thu 05-Jun-14 11:10:31

Hello <waves> just marking my place

Hope everyone is well.

I have lots of packages going out today, sorry for the delay

smile

lucysmam Thu 05-Jun-14 11:15:32

Just placemarking so this shows in tio, going to tackle the girls' wardrobe Monday so will be back smile

TheReluctantCountess Thu 05-Jun-14 11:18:55

Checking in.

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Thu 05-Jun-14 11:39:18

Hi Lucysmam - did you get around to looking for those bed clothes? Don't worry if not, its nothing urgent or owt like that!

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Thu 05-Jun-14 11:53:35

Okaaaaaay

I have a pink purse here that someone wanted for their DD? WHO BE THIS??! I don't have time at work to scroll through everyone's PM / post xx

CatsCantTwerk Thu 05-Jun-14 11:56:00

Marking place as I have a huuuge bag of kids/womens clothes sat in my front room which I was going to take to the charity shop. I will see if anything in there is suitable for anyone smile

lucysmam Thu 05-Jun-14 11:57:25

I haven't ventured into the garage yet other than to chuck a hanging basket through the door charlie, it is on my list though! smile

babybearsmummy Thu 05-Jun-14 12:30:39

Marking place too! Hopefully we can get some more recruits!!!

Charlie that would be me I think grin!

babybearsmummy Thu 05-Jun-14 12:38:37

Ohhelpohnoitsa I'd love your Davina dvd, I don't have Annie though, do you like any other types of films? Rango? If you could you name another few films you might like and I'll have a look to see if we have it!!!

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Thu 05-Jun-14 12:43:33

babybear! Okay purse will be in a separate envelope xx

Zazzabeans Thu 05-Jun-14 13:11:45

Marking my place grin
My swaps if anyone interested ...

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/ihatecoconut/embed/slideshow/NEW"></iframe>

Zazzabeans Thu 05-Jun-14 13:18:47

ooops above is not a clicky link

link

babybearsmummy Thu 05-Jun-14 13:29:24

[https://www.flickr.com/photos/124308420@N08/ All needs to go!]]

Zazzabeans Thu 05-Jun-14 13:35:51

babybear is your Pandora genuine ? how much are you looking for ?

babybearsmummy Thu 05-Jun-14 15:22:58

zazza I'm afraid it's not as there's only 925 stamps on some of the beads, no ALE markings.

Let me know if you're still interested!

Checking in.

Sonumb Thu 05-Jun-14 15:25:45

Zazza received the clothes today they are fantastic thank you

Also received the Monsters University DVD though I can't remember who I swapped it with blush thanks

Is anyone interested in the two skirts I posted on the last thread? can repost pictures if i need to

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Thu 05-Jun-14 16:49:04

Just wanted to get my swap shop link up again, for any newbies! grin

FourAndDone Thu 05-Jun-14 16:53:24

Charlie do you still have the uniqlo leggings?smile

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Thu 05-Jun-14 16:56:37

four - yes indeed! Wanna swap? wink

I really fancy both the monsoon and oasis dresses you've got charlie I just can't for the life of me think what I've got to swap. It's hard as I have no childrens things!

charlietangoteakettlebarbeque Thu 05-Jun-14 17:09:41

One do you have any size 5 shoes? Or bags? Something for my upcoming holiday to Spain?

ordinarily I would just post them out for nothing in return but I do like the dresses and my sister often borrows the monsoon one so I would really like to swap for something I like or need. Sorry I sound like a right minge bag xx

I am actually a size 5 shoe! I have some black patent block high heels that I can't walk in now, they are too high, I've only worn them once as the disease I have spread to my leg so I can't wear anything high anymore. Will try and get a picture if they sound any good?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now