Please note that threads in this topic are removed from the archive 90 days after the thread was started. If you would like your thread to be retrievable for longer than that, please choose another topic in which to post it.

Class bear fail

(35 Posts)
Changebagsandgladrags Sun 04-May-14 15:55:19

So far, we've forgotten bear at night time and he's slept on the stairs twice. DS couldn't give a rat's nadger about the bear.

We took him to a really nice park yesterday and left him in the boot. We went to a farm today, and again, left him in the boot. We only noticed when we went to the car to get the picnic. Oops.

We have lots of lovely photos, but none with bear in...

starfishmummy Sun 04-May-14 15:57:39

Oops.

Just say he has been hibernating

Goblinchild Sun 04-May-14 15:59:03

Night time adventures of a bear allowed to roam free.

so you've been holding him hostage. Denied food and water, the brave bear had to use all his cunning and ingenuity to escape and defeat his captors!

superbear

santasballsackisnolonger Sun 04-May-14 16:02:40

Tell them bear was the photographer thats why hes not in the pictures! Maybe have him shoot a 'selfy'

Changebagsandgladrags Sun 04-May-14 16:04:36

Could we write in his diary "bear went on car journeys but couldn't see out very well"?

Bear took the photos?

ForeskinHyena Sun 04-May-14 16:05:17

He he, at least you haven't lost it yet

I'm too slow blush

Changebagsandgladrags Sun 04-May-14 16:06:17

We have tomorrow to lose him...

love the idea of the bear being the photographer!

restandpeace Sun 04-May-14 16:11:31

We too have the class bear. I have been in bed ill but luckily DH has taken lots of photos. gutted as I want to do bears censored diary

Changebagsandgladrags Sun 04-May-14 16:11:38

Bear spent the weekend learning photography and developing the photos in the boot his own darkroom.

restandpeace Sun 04-May-14 16:13:32

If I feel up to it tommorrow, i might give bear a fag, shots, take him to a rave.... Find him dressex up in lady's clothing etc

Changebagsandgladrags Sun 04-May-14 16:15:13

I suppose we could give bear a bit of wine later

You've got tomorrow still haven't you? We made a crocheted scarf for the class animal, maybe getting or making him a fashion accessory or clothing that he can take back to school might make up for the miserable time he's had thus far??

restandpeace Sun 04-May-14 16:17:12

Put a straw in for him

Changebagsandgladrags Sun 04-May-14 16:20:15

Make a scarf? I hope this bear doesn't have unrealistic expectations.

He should count himself lucky he hasn't been attacked by the cat...

5madthings Sun 04-May-14 16:25:44

Yes say bear took the photos.

Ds4 had the class Fox home, I made it a super hero cape out of a scrap of material,some ribbon and feathers, all hail the power of a glue gun!

babybearsmummy Sun 04-May-14 17:35:32

Take a photo of the bear and photo-shop him into the photos of you days out??!! Or tell the class that he is in the photos, just hiding in "Where's Wally" style? grin

babybearsmummy Sun 04-May-14 17:35:46

*Your

pointythings Sun 04-May-14 17:40:40

Definitely have the bear as the photographer. No-one will know.

We took the class bear to Derbyshire and dragged him down a cave and into a real ale pub, no idea how that went down... Fortunately the days of class bears are now behind us.

catinbootz Sun 04-May-14 17:42:52

We left ours on a coach in Turkey

superbagpuss Sun 04-May-14 17:47:19

having DT meant we got the class bear twice

luckily on the first time he went to a class party and on the second time he went to my works children christmas party , I think we managed to get away with that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now