Inspire me - present for sister

(4 Posts)
TheFutureSupremeRulersMum Tue 20-May-14 19:08:47

Okay, so not strictly a Christmas thing but for her birthday. But in my defence I have already started my Christmas shopping (despite it being May!) and I'm already planning stuff to do this Christmas. Plus I know you guys will come up with the best ideas.

She's in her early thirties, likes travelling and foreign films. Ideally I don't want to get her a thing that will just clutter up her flat. Inspire me with unusual gift experiences or consumable things. As an example, she gave me an experience gift of getting my silhouette cut out by someone one year.

nickdrakeslovechild Tue 20-May-14 20:23:50

How about a film hamper?
You could fill a nice box with a dvd she likes and put all the associated bits to go with it. So if the film was Amélie, you could put lots of nice french food treats (chocolate, good wine, etc) and some paints and mini canvas? (it was based in Montmartre, which is where the famous artists used to live)

stiffstink Sun 01-Jun-14 22:55:10

She seems to have simistes to me and I would bloody love to go to a Future Cinema event. Google then, t, its amazing. I must drop hints to DH soon!

MooseyMoo Tue 03-Jun-14 20:57:35

For consumable - The Spicery does a 3, 6 or 12 month spice subscription

www.thespicery.com/pages/spiceboxes/spiceboxes.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now