What would you prefer?

(26 Posts)
TripTrapTripTrapOverTheBridge Wed 18-Dec-13 19:44:35

Trying to decide for best female friend.

I've finally managed to convince her rather useless present buying other half to buy her the Pandora bracelet she's been yearning for WOOHOO!

He did say he was going to buy her one last Christmas but then said he couldn't decide between Pandora and Chamilla...so what do you think he got her for Christmas?Yep,neither.He bought her nothing but a box of ferrero roucher instead!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway,we've done a deal where he'll get the bracelet and I'll get her first charm but I can't decide.

The choices are:

A. A dangley Rudolph one because she is a Christmas nut and it's for Christmas

B.A dangley ice skating charm with snowflake print on the bit that goes over the bracelet,as a reminder of her birthday a couple of years ago when nobody else could make the planned night out so the two is us went out on our own,decided to be big kids and went ice skating (hilarious with me with falling everywhere),I injured myself so we went and got pic n mix to sit in a random bus stop with until I stopped hurting,were used as seats by drunk men,before going to a friend's pub.

C.A pretty and colourful bead because she wants to be girly and feels like her oh,and possibly others,don't see her that way.

ParsleyTheLioness Wed 18-Dec-13 19:46:10

B. Hth

Hassled Wed 18-Dec-13 19:47:48

B

Bowlersarm Wed 18-Dec-13 19:47:51

B!

wonderingsoul Wed 18-Dec-13 19:53:37

B--- with out a doubt. lovely memorie and its christmassy grin

B!!

B definitely

TripTrapTripTrapOverTheBridge Wed 18-Dec-13 19:56:23

Phew!I'm glad you're all saying B! I thought the memory thing was the important things with these,but wasn't sure if people preferred just 'pretty' things.

Wish I could see her face on the day,she has got so used to disappointment that she just told us to get her socks.So,we're both wrapping the presents hidden in socks LOL

DorrisM Wed 18-Dec-13 19:57:58

B too

Filakia Wed 18-Dec-13 20:02:12

B

Convince her dg to get the bead fgrin

Filakia Wed 18-Dec-13 20:03:35

Dh

TripTrapTripTrapOverTheBridge Wed 18-Dec-13 20:06:55

I shall try Filakia!

AlpacaPicnic Wed 18-Dec-13 23:26:29

I would want B because of the memory. It would make me smile every time I looked at it.

Davros Wed 18-Dec-13 23:56:50

B

lookoveryourshouldernow Thu 19-Dec-13 00:22:32

B - 'cos that whats charm bracelets should be all about.. memories..

My pratner was asking me in a round-about way earlier this month and asked to see what charms I had - I have one for every important event or hobby/interest etc - it's full, very heavy and doesn't really have much (if any) space left - I told him that the only space I had left on it was for a "Grim Reaper" - thinking that he would struggle - I wonder what I shall be getting for Christmas now ????

Shit - just checked on E-Bay and you can get a GRIM REAPER - oh well - perfume, knickers and socks are just so passee these days

But definitely B..... go for B - did I mention that I personally thought that B would be a good choice ???

ChippingInLovesChristmasLights Thu 19-Dec-13 00:30:22

A for Christmas and B for her Birthday fsmile

steppemum Thu 19-Dec-13 00:40:36

B - but write a little card telling her why you chose it as well!

JollySantersSelectionBox Thu 19-Dec-13 00:45:24

B

TheRealAmandaClarke Thu 19-Dec-13 06:49:37

B

Banffy Thu 19-Dec-13 07:39:18

B

WaitMonkey Thu 19-Dec-13 09:02:23

B, without a doubt. She will love it. Such a lovely Christmas memory.smile

raisah Thu 19-Dec-13 09:53:41

B - I wish I had a friend like you! She is lucky to have you as a friend.

HyvaPaiva Thu 19-Dec-13 09:54:52

B! That's so thoughtful.

Mattissy Thu 19-Dec-13 09:58:20

B

snowmanshoes Thu 19-Dec-13 11:31:45

B, and save A for next year!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now