Help!

(9 Posts)
YouAreMySunShine271 Sun 01-Dec-13 20:28:20

Where on earth can I get a playstation 4 before Christmas?!?confused

Mogz Sun 01-Dec-13 20:40:19

Very.co.uk still have some in stock

YouAreMySunShine271 Sun 01-Dec-13 20:45:02

Just checked and it's to order for delivery in February!

Mogz Sun 01-Dec-13 20:47:12

Ah nuts! I think you might have to run the gauntlet of overpriced eBay auctions hmm
Unless you can ring round local stores and convince them to check their stock and put one aside from you if they have one? But I think a lot of high street stores are sold out too.

YouAreMySunShine271 Sun 01-Dec-13 20:49:05

I'm shocked they all sold out so fast!! Should have been more organised. Will shops not have new stock anytime soon?

Mogz Sun 01-Dec-13 20:51:26

Happens every time there is a new console release. It's mad.
You might find a few very large stores will get some in but it's probably a bit hit and miss as I think the demand goes right back to the production line.

YouAreMySunShine271 Sun 01-Dec-13 20:57:37

You would think they would make enough to meet demand! Especially for Christmas!

Mogz Sun 01-Dec-13 21:36:33

Ah yes, if they were the consumer they would, but as the producer they can create hype, charge inflated prices and keep the high sales figures strung out for longer if there are slightly limited supplies.

SpandexGiraffe Wed 04-Dec-13 10:15:47

I was talking to a friend who works at Toys R Us last night, and he said they've been getting shipments in, but not very big ones. Apparently they've sold out/been put to one side within about 5 minutes of them opening. Might be worth ringing round the Toys R Us/GAME etc stores in your local area and see if they have any and could put them on one side for you? Maybe you'll get lucky!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now