I've bought Santa Hat chair covers for my dining room chairs....

(13 Posts)
MamaBear17 Sun 13-Oct-13 20:48:46

I feel I might be slightly Christmas obsessed! Anyone else go overboard on the decs?

iloveholidays Sun 13-Oct-13 20:50:21

Not yet, however this is our first year at home and I'm starting to look at decorations/tablewear etc.

Just been writing a menu for Christmas Eve/Day smile smile

iloveholidays Sun 13-Oct-13 20:50:51

Where did you buy them???

cookielove Sun 13-Oct-13 20:51:35

Oooh I saw those from the book people at work. I really liked them but dh would be more hmm if I got them!

CatelynStark Sun 13-Oct-13 20:52:47

These I need to see smile

MamaBear17 Sun 13-Oct-13 20:53:26

I got them from the book people. Dh is as daft as me so loved them! Im researching Christmas duvet covers now...

BankerMommy2010 Sun 13-Oct-13 20:55:02

I like them... but my dining table is quite classic/traditional this year..I did contemplate a fun santa theme... I might get a cute cover for my little boys chair x.

MamaBear17 Sun 13-Oct-13 20:58:13

In blaming my dd, I used to have very classy, elegant decs. Now that I have a 2yr old I've gone all silly and whimsical! I love it though. If id known how much better having a kids makes Christmas, I wouldn't have waited so long! smile

iloveholidays Sun 13-Oct-13 20:59:07

Are they online? Can't find them..... sad

Matalan have christmas single duvets in their 3 for 2. It had a little pouch on them for little gifts. I think DP would be a bit shocked if I decided to get them.......... grin

MamaBear17 Sun 13-Oct-13 21:05:17

I got them from the book people at work but you can also buy from amazon and ebay x

No chair covers but I bought Santa Hats for my guinea-pigs a couple of years ago.
They love them and wore them on Christmas Eve for ohhh all of 30 seconds. grin

Lol I saw those at work too ( wonders if we all work in schools).They're not from the Book People per se they're from the Bookman, that's why you can't find them online.

WaitMonkey Sun 13-Oct-13 21:47:56

Have just found them on Amazon. They are brilliant. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now