Christmas bargain thread - it's back!

(1000 Posts)
Reastie Tue 25-Jun-13 07:26:46

Hello everyone,

thanks moosey for the thread on promo codes I bumped into. Hope you all don't mind me starting a thread again. I've tried to consolidate those codes still working and some links from last year (hope they still work) and a few codes I found which may be useful. List is looking rather small but will build up over time I hope . Lots of sales on at the min so I'm busy working through my list grin

Websites which are good to check for deals hot deals UK offer of the day and money saving expert

Quidco is a must to join and get free cashback here

Track amazon prices at camel camel

Achica have some lovely gifts. Follow this link when you join and you’ll get £10 off your first order

Body shop free delivery and 40% off when you spend a fiver. Code is honey or extratreat here

Book people free delivery with code RHFREE here

Face cloths - the popular ones from last year here

Fake lego advent calendar here

Joules free delivery and 15% off with code NWHD97 here

Moshi Monsters advent calendar for £6 here

Monnier Freres code for £100 off any £300 or more hand bag. Code is GLOSSYBOX100UK here

Nerf gun here from amazon

Zulily is worth a look and has new stock every day. use this link to earn me some credit for referrals thanks

leesmum Thu 25-Jul-13 17:20:58

Moosey, the crayola sets are brill and my boys love getting felt tips and colouring stuff at Christmas... cheers for that!

beadyboo Thu 25-Jul-13 17:48:34

My local Sainsburys had Moshi Monsters collectors tins down to £2.99 from £9.99 this morning. Nice stocking filler or gift for the present drawer.

Chockywockydoodah Thu 25-Jul-13 18:08:31

thanks Moosey! Crayola sets are always great for gifts or just for us to use so I've ordered some too! smile

PoppyWearer Thu 25-Jul-13 18:46:00

My Whistlefish cards have arrived and they're fab - and £12 for 20 cards was brilliant!

RobinBedRest Thu 25-Jul-13 19:38:10

The boots sale has some smaller playmobil sets half price, last year I would've snapped up the pirate sets but this year DS is into firemen!

Oreocrumbs Thu 25-Jul-13 20:24:01

The rest of my Works order came yesterday and is fine, well packaged etc still a bit annoyed about the castle though!

Not as annoyed as with yodel though. This free delivery from M&S is turning out to be a pain in the bum thanks to the jobs worth Yodel man.

Murtette Thu 25-Jul-13 21:28:25

You've all gone & ordered the Crayola stuff before I had a chance to get my mitts on some. Bah!
Is there a free delivery code for Argos? I still want to get the activity packs as they'll be perfect party bag gifts and was also going to get the work books but delivery is 50% of the price of the goods and I don't want to reserve as Argos is miles away.

Murtette Thu 25-Jul-13 21:45:05

The Entertainer have some Paper Jamz things at a seemingly massive discount (75% or so). I have no idea what these things are or what a "proper" price is for them but I thought I'd flag it up as I know other posters have mentioned them.
Annoyed to have missed out on the Harbour Cafe at 50% off in Boots as I'd love that for DD.

LifeIsSoDifferent Thu 25-Jul-13 21:51:25

Does anyone have any ideas for a 13m old little girl?

Murtette Thu 25-Jul-13 22:16:18

The only one - for a 3yro girl, I'd suggest the ELC ice cream set. My DD had it for her 3rd birthday &, 9mths later, still plays with it daily. Wait until you get a birthday club 20% off or they do one of their 25% off everything sales

Theonlyoneiknow Thu 25-Jul-13 22:31:53

Thanks murette will keep an eye out!

MooseyMoo Fri 26-Jul-13 07:11:20
rob99 Fri 26-Jul-13 07:27:07

IT'S JULY !

DaddyPigsMistress Fri 26-Jul-13 07:37:14

Rob its the christmas topic....clues in the name

rob99 Fri 26-Jul-13 07:55:54

I know, but it doesn't appear to be about Christ, it appears to be about consumerism six months before the event !

Chockywockydoodah Fri 26-Jul-13 08:12:55

Bah humbug Rob, don't spoil our fun! grin

Rhinopotamus Fri 26-Jul-13 08:53:19

I got some lovely books in the m & s online sale. Mostly all £1- Elmer, musical Here we go around the Mulberry bush, Spiderman poster book, Octonauts sound book and others. Sorry I can't do links on my phone. Free delivery to store too.

Ah but Rob99 surely the earlier you finish the shopping the more time to drink wine think about Christ grin

Huffpot Fri 26-Jul-13 09:15:26

Aghhh the fishing boat on Boots is out of stock - it says more coming soon so hopefully smile

Just bought a few bits from the M&S sale. Some PJ bottoms and socks for Dh, a tea for one set for mum, a few little home bits for a friend and a couple of vest tops for myself (they were £1 each!). I also got a Hello Kitty nail set for a birthday present for dd1's friend. The FREEHOME code is still working for free home delivery.

BeaWheesht Fri 26-Jul-13 09:38:50

Debenhams have a further 20% off their sale items

BeaWheesht Fri 26-Jul-13 10:14:28
DTisMYdoctor Fri 26-Jul-13 14:04:59

The lego city fire station is down to £45 on Amazon (rrp £69.99 and around £60 elsewhere I've seen). There's only 11 left just now though:

fire station

HenriettaPye Fri 26-Jul-13 14:29:29

Free skylanders with the sun newspaper! Just need to collect 4 out of the 6 printed and take to toys r us and you can get a Dino rang or a hex smile

MooseyMoo Fri 26-Jul-13 14:39:51

I found tracing paper pad and black paper pad in 99p store today. Haven't seen them in store before.

This thread is not accepting new messages.