Christmas bargain thread - it's back!

(1000 Posts)
Reastie Tue 25-Jun-13 07:26:46

Hello everyone,

thanks moosey for the thread on promo codes I bumped into. Hope you all don't mind me starting a thread again. I've tried to consolidate those codes still working and some links from last year (hope they still work) and a few codes I found which may be useful. List is looking rather small but will build up over time I hope . Lots of sales on at the min so I'm busy working through my list grin

Websites which are good to check for deals hot deals UK offer of the day and money saving expert

Quidco is a must to join and get free cashback here

Track amazon prices at camel camel

Achica have some lovely gifts. Follow this link when you join and you’ll get £10 off your first order

Body shop free delivery and 40% off when you spend a fiver. Code is honey or extratreat here

Book people free delivery with code RHFREE here

Face cloths - the popular ones from last year here

Fake lego advent calendar here

Joules free delivery and 15% off with code NWHD97 here

Moshi Monsters advent calendar for £6 here

Monnier Freres code for £100 off any £300 or more hand bag. Code is GLOSSYBOX100UK here

Nerf gun here from amazon

Zulily is worth a look and has new stock every day. use this link to earn me some credit for referrals thanks

Murtette Mon 15-Jul-13 17:46:31

The H&M code reminds me - if anyone spots a Christmassy (single) duvet set, please post on here as I'd love to get one for DD. I think H&M did one last year and it was quite cheap (which it will need to be given its only going to be used for 24 nights a year for the next 5 years or so)

FairyJen Mon 15-Jul-13 19:11:36

murtette if you look on eBay and search xmas duvet there is a nice one from next that comes up... It's like a big advent calendar. £18. Can't link as on phone smile

MooseyMoo Mon 15-Jul-13 19:36:18
laurenamium Mon 15-Jul-13 19:36:52

Remarking spot before it vanishes off my active thread smile

Oreocrumbs Mon 15-Jul-13 20:26:04

Sylvanian families children's room set £5.60.

For any of you planning to buy some kind of SF house (when one appears here at a good price!)

The room sets are expensive around £10-£16, so they are worth picking up when you see them on offer like this.

Oreocrumbs Mon 15-Jul-13 20:36:04

I've just bought the Tassimo - Thanks Moosey! It is for DP's my Christmas present grin.

Oreocrumbs Mon 15-Jul-13 20:43:20

Selection of Tassimo disks 11.88 Much cheaper than the costa disks, so might be worth buying to put in with the machine if it is to be a gift.

The main page is priced at £12.50 but if you look at alternative sellers there is one for £8.29 + £3.59 P+P.

olivo Mon 15-Jul-13 20:55:14

I have spent an absolute fortune thanks to this thread!! The h and m one was great, got lots for my DDs. DD1 has just announced she'd like sylvanian s for her 7 th birthday next month so off to look at the amazon deals- she has a very empty house so sets would be just the job!

Thanks everyone!

BuddhaBelly Mon 15-Jul-13 21:06:29

I don't think this one has been done yet but http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/ have a brilliant sale on, I'm only on page 6 and I've got enough greetings cards to do a year! If you use topcash back you get 5.25% cashback too

HenriettaPye Mon 15-Jul-13 21:56:21

Oh my- that duvet cover is beautiful

DTisMYdoctor Mon 15-Jul-13 21:56:41

Oreocrumbs, thanks for Sylvanian set link - there's a birthday present sorted. smile

treadingwater123 Mon 15-Jul-13 23:39:38

Marking space x

Rosvita Tue 16-Jul-13 01:09:36

Thanks for sylvanian families children's bedroom set amazon link-kit managed to grab one before they increased the price. Cozy living room set 9.99 on mothercare website http://www.mothercare.com/Sylvanian-Families-Cosy-Living-Room/134835,default,pd.html#q=Sylvanian%20families
Use code VXXN for 20% off bringing it down to 7.99. Get delivered to local store for free-bargain!

Oreocrumbs Tue 16-Jul-13 07:52:04

Rosvita, did you manage to order one to pick up at store?

I'm trying to order one, and they are in stock but there are none available nationwide to store collection hmm.

Think I will pay for delivery though, at £11 it is still a good few pounds cheaper than any of the living room sets have ever been according to camel.

Good find!

Oreocrumbs Tue 16-Jul-13 08:07:56

100 photo prints free +P+P.

Sign up to Boots photo and once registration is complete you get credit for 100 prints, valid until end of July.

Oreocrumbs Tue 16-Jul-13 08:13:12

10 bandana bibs for 11 Amazon.

Not sure if it is a Christmas present, but that's a good price for them if you have anyone with a baby.

Trumpton Tue 16-Jul-13 08:13:45

Just ordered the Leapfrog house from Amazon . DGD 1st birthday next month and she is a very static baby so loves to sit and play .

MooseyMoo Tue 16-Jul-13 08:13:45

Oreo, I've just been able to order it for store collection. 10% CB with Quidco too

Oreocrumbs Tue 16-Jul-13 08:27:51

Grrrr. It wouldn't recognise any postcode I was putting in and generally being an arse.

I've ordered it for delivery now, I might go and cancel it and have another go. I really do hate mothercare and try not to use them unless I have to!

Rosvita Tue 16-Jul-13 11:47:04

Oreo I struggled to get it to deliver to store- wouldnt accept my town or postcode -just kept trying until it eventually worked-think I had to do a nationwide search and then select my store from all of them!

notso Tue 16-Jul-13 11:51:49

Boo I wanted the leapfrog house but it's out of stock on Mothercare and back up to £11 on amazon, I had them in my basket last night but the stupid computer froze angry

FairyJen Tue 16-Jul-13 12:16:46

What are people buying their 6/7 yr old dd's? Totally stuck for inspiration!

JaquelineHyde Tue 16-Jul-13 12:40:20

FairyJen my 6yr old is going to be getting some Playmobil stuff, some Lego, a few La La Loopsy dolls and then all the usual little presents to bulk it out a bit.

My two 8yr olds will be getting an ipod touch each and then the usual little things to bulk it out.

LaTrucha Tue 16-Jul-13 13:16:55

DD had birthday and Christmas very clse together, but between them she's getting the Playmobil school, The V tech secret diary (mainly because DH won't et her have a computer of any kind) and a Leapfrog LeapTag world map and human body kit.

Plus bits.

LaTrucha Tue 16-Jul-13 13:17:38

Just waiting for those prices to fall for the last three wink

This thread is not accepting new messages.