I need to buy a hamper online - please give me ideas?

(11 Posts)
TunipTheVegedude Mon 10-Dec-12 10:44:52
MissCellania Mon 10-Dec-12 10:43:44

I use Virginia Hayward, they are really lovley hampers at a good price.

I posted this last week too, i also ordered one from Waitrose for my Db & SIL, looks good and was well worth it with the discount!
Just hoping the delivery will go smoothly now...

WholeLottaRosie Mon 10-Dec-12 10:42:10

John Lewis and Lakeland also do hampers.

gazzalw Mon 10-Dec-12 07:11:27

Hi we ordered a Christmas hamper from Waitrose which was a total bargain - 50% off making it £50 then another 25% off for being a MyWaitrose customer - so it only cost £37.50 and comes in a proper hamper.

We don't usually do hampers but decided that the sum of the parts bought separately (and they are all the type of things you do eat/drink at Christmas) meant it was a bargain and DW has hankered after a wicker hamper for ages!

They had a good range and some a lot grander than the one we ordered!

Taranta Mon 10-Dec-12 06:51:35

Biscuiteers do good hampers, and Highgrove do posh ones too.

Normally order from inverawe for beautiful smoked salmon hampers (they put lots of other stuff in too)

HalfSpamHalfBrisket Mon 10-Dec-12 06:11:33

waitrose direct have had some for 50% off this weekend so very good value, (haven't checked to see if the offers still on today)

KiwiPanda Mon 10-Dec-12 06:08:31

Try loveyourlarder.com - they have lovely unusual ones (the Lottie Shaw one is amazing if they have sweet teeth... A sweet tooth sounds odd for two people?!) or Souschef do amazing ones with cool ingredients if they are foodie types

rowingdowntheriver Mon 10-Dec-12 06:05:20

We've received Fortnum & Masons hampers before and are always lovely to get. We've also sent them and they are not all necessarily as expensive as you may expect.

We have had a couple of issues with failed deliveries though which was a pain but that was a couple of years ago so they may be better now.

Decemberinthesun Mon 10-Dec-12 03:53:29

We have decided to get PIL a hamper for Christmas. We need to buy it online as we live abroad. Can anyone give me some recommendations for a nice hamper? I've looked at the M&S ones, but was looking for something a bit different.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now