present for a 30 year old friend

(12 Posts)
Ilovesunflowers Sat 24-Nov-12 19:58:29

I am pretty much sorted for Christmas apart from 1 friend. She's 30. Has a 1 year old daughter. In the past I have got her smellies, wine, ornaments, jewellry and scarfs. I want something a little different. She doesn't have particular hobbies or interests, doesn't read or do sport or anything.

Help!

Ilovesunflowers Sat 24-Nov-12 19:59:54

Oh and I'm looking to spend between £10-15

moomintash Sat 24-Nov-12 20:03:36
Ilovesunflowers Sat 24-Nov-12 20:04:24

That is very cute. Thanks.

Ilovesunflowers Sat 24-Nov-12 20:04:39

and I want one myself!

Adviceinscotland Sat 24-Nov-12 20:08:01

Well I'm 30 and honestly can't get enough of smellies or wine grin

I never buy myself decent toiletries, just end up with whatever is on offer at the supermarket so love when people buy me soap & glory etc.

Why not make her a night in hamper, bubble bath, choc, wine, chill out cd, face mask etc

Ilovesunflowers Sat 24-Nov-12 20:21:01

I'm thinking possibly a cook book? I love the keyring though and like the hamper idea. I think a hamper might end up more expensive though as wouldn't want it to look skimpy!

newpup Sat 24-Nov-12 21:11:50

I would not be very keen on a cook book but maybe your friend is into cooking! I love that keyring. How about an Emma Bridgewater mug, scarf from Fatface, really lovely chocs from Hotel Chocolat, cashmerelike socks, expensive lipbalm. I would be happy with any of those. smile

cazza2878 Sat 24-Nov-12 21:36:35

A nice purse from cath kidston. asos have some on sale.
Orla keily scarf (gorg and total bargain at 9.90) from uniqlo.

Soap and glory, lush, I would love a cath Judson purse, gb bake off cook book.

Ilovesunflowers Sun 25-Nov-12 11:39:39

Thanks for the ideas.

1978andallthat Sun 25-Nov-12 12:05:01

I am a little over 30 ok quite a bit with a toddler.

Some things I would like:

Posh chocs I wouldn't buy myself

A classic film and popcorn

Some magazines on cooking or decoration - too frivolous to justify the money for myself

A voucher for somewhere cheap and cheerful I could go with dd for lunch eg pizza express

A brooch or chunky bracelet (dd would pull off earrings or necklace)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now