Amazon Black Friday Thread - The day that we all buy kindles!

(540 Posts)

Morning all smile

I have a kindle in my basket, ready to go grin

Nice to see some Lego finally, but the sets aren't as good as last years by the looks of it sad

What will you have in your basket today?

Poppedout Sat 24-Nov-12 09:31:17

*NYDJ FFS

Tortoise Sat 24-Nov-12 10:36:53

weekend thread here

Poppedout Check completed listings on Ebay to see what they sell for. smile Free returns to amazon for shoes/boots too.

I'm impressed with Amazon delivery - I ordered the kindle fire yesterday and it was here by 7.30am this morning!

SoupDragon Sat 24-Nov-12 10:40:48

Clearly not delivered by Yodel then grin

My mattress was due by 3pm yesterday, phonecall at 7pm to say it wouldn't be arriving as the driver was "over their hours"

HoneyDragon Sat 24-Nov-12 11:06:01

Yup. My Golf balls ordered Thursday arrived this morning smile

A watch I wanted and missed is on today so I will try for that.

It seems to be just a man in a van, I've had amazon parcels every morning this week always at half 7 in the morning, same man. Maybe I should have a cuppa waiting for him next time grin although if he knocks the door at half 7 on a Sunday morning I would tip it over his head

anklebitersmum Sat 24-Nov-12 11:17:56

Those slippers have arrived. Labelled as bedroom athletics..to Mum or not to Mum, that is the question confused

Elfontheshelfiswatchingyou Sat 24-Nov-12 12:33:37

The cookie cutter and decoration set arrived. It is lovely. smile

Arithmeticulous Sat 24-Nov-12 16:43:06

Lots of my stuff has been despatched which means I can't cancel it I'm hoping it all comes in one huge box that I can hide in and jump out at DH to take his mind off how much I have spent

Elfontheshelfiswatchingyou Sat 24-Nov-12 23:08:44

If everyone did buy Kindle Fires is anyone selling their old Kindle? Was browsing Ebay when I remembered this thread.
smile

Arithmeticulous Sun 25-Nov-12 08:51:11

The Dog DNA test is back!

SoupDragon Sun 25-Nov-12 09:44:10

And is your dog related to royalty? Were they responsible for that poo on the doorstep? Has this solved several sections of Crimewatch? smile Are they all beagle? (was it you who wanted to know that?)

Am fascinated about the doggy DNA test! Tell me more smile

whatkungfuthat Mon 26-Nov-12 07:57:08

Me too confused

SlightlySuperiorPeasant Mon 26-Nov-12 08:09:09

I don't have a dog. I wonder what they'd say I was if I tested myself...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now