16 yr old

(12 Posts)
IDontKnowWhereMyMedalsAre Tue 20-Nov-12 14:35:08

shotdeadinthehead do great tshirts. I got ds the iNap pj tshirt last christmas. Also we do what I think maryZ said and get a bag and fill it with random bits, choc orange, socks, new cheapie headphones etc. Also the best ever gift was a whole box of 48 packs of monster munch ;-) Staff in the shop thought I was barking mad. lol

iseenodust Tue 20-Nov-12 12:12:31

'Cafe press' is a reliable supplier of t-shirts on Amazon. Have a huge choice and the quality of cotton is good, usually fruit of the loom thickness.

izzyishavingababyAGAIN Tue 20-Nov-12 09:54:02

impericon my 16 year old gets a lot here, they send free stickers, sometimes posters etc.

FunTimeFrankie Tue 20-Nov-12 01:04:51

will have a look thanks for that

NatashaBee Tue 20-Nov-12 00:54:39

Truffle shuffle.com is good for retro t shirts, hoodies, belts, key rings.

FunTimeFrankie Tue 20-Nov-12 00:52:32

tried that not his cup of tea

Viz subscription

FunTimeFrankie Mon 19-Nov-12 22:35:12

and a v for vendetta one which he will love

FunTimeFrankie Mon 19-Nov-12 21:58:47

now I have just bought as posters a keep calm carry on and starry night. (as he is a dr who fan)

FunTimeFrankie Mon 19-Nov-12 21:46:28

Oooh - that might work - he is doing maths & physics for a level.

thegreylady Mon 19-Nov-12 21:44:33

Would he like big Bang t shirts etc?-I got one for dgs who is 15 at the suggestion of 17yr old neighbour.

FunTimeFrankie Mon 19-Nov-12 21:33:24

I have a 16 yr old who has asked me for some "cool" t shirts and posters for christmas. To put into context he has money coming for xmas to put towards a gaming computer he wants and these are bits and bobs. He is into retro but I have no idea where to look? any one any site ideas? Last year I got a "arms chest" that was a complete surprise (as he is interested in war) but I have no ideas this year

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now