metallic thread cardigan ??

(12 Posts)
thriftychic Tue 09-Apr-13 12:39:13

has anyone seen any cardigans or jumpers , neutral coloured but with gold through them ?
want one , no idea why , but cannot find any !

QueenCadbury Tue 09-Apr-13 14:30:34

Mango often have things like that. Haven't got time to look and link at mo though I'm afraid.

thriftychic Tue 09-Apr-13 17:00:26

thankyou , the massimo dutti ones look nice . havent ordered from there before but always thought it looked nice , would you recommend them ?

I would, yes! I'd say they're better than regular high street, and the leather goods are great quality too. I have a few MD items now, some better than others, but I dare say all stores are hit and miss. Only one down side: the shipping takes about a week or more, a bit like Zara shipping (same company/Inditex).

They have another 'sister' store called Oysho which sells loungewear, lingerie, etc, but I think Massimo is the best quality out of the three. Definitely better than Zara.

Sizing seesm true to size (no vanity sizing here as far as I've seen). I'm a UK8 or 10 and take XS or S in Massimo Dutti.

thriftychic Tue 09-Apr-13 18:35:00

thanks for the info , im a size 8-10 aswell so think i will order a small smile

DolomitesDonkey Tue 09-Apr-13 18:55:37

I got one last month from mexx.

suebfg Tue 09-Apr-13 20:28:12

There is one in Mango at the moment. Tried it on the other week - was quite tempted.

JennySense Tue 09-Apr-13 20:57:21

I've seen some in Monsoon too.

Sonotkylie Tue 09-Apr-13 21:30:06

I saw one in Mint Velvet in House of Fraser a coue of weeks ago

Turquoiseblue Tue 09-Apr-13 23:22:11

Cos have a lovely one - worn by the Facebook woman on the front of the Sunday times mag this week.

thriftychic Tue 09-Apr-13 23:58:18

ooh great more options smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now