Looking for a lined Hello Kitty raincoat age 5

(17 Posts)
LaTrucha Fri 15-Mar-13 17:51:59

I need a spring coat for DD and she would like a Hello Kitty one. The only one I've seen is in H&M and it's not lined, which I would like. Has anyone seen anyone.

It is my five year old's definition of style and beauty grin

LaTrucha Fri 15-Mar-13 19:38:15

bump

permaquandry Fri 15-Mar-13 20:20:59

I was looking for Red Nose Day kids stuff in sainsburys and Tesco and I'm sure I saw something like this in one of them. maybe try there and Asda, I think they do a lot of themed stuff.

SecretNutellaFix Fri 15-Mar-13 20:28:05

Mothercare?

beautyguru Fri 15-Mar-13 20:30:20
LaTrucha Fri 15-Mar-13 20:39:15

Thanks for the ebay link. I am watching that one, and a few others!

I always forget mothercare. I'll go and check.

Thanks for the supermarket tip. We are in rural Wales though and we do not have these treasures known as supermarkets with clothes in of which you speak. grin

LaTrucha Fri 15-Mar-13 20:41:41

Mothercare good but out of stock.

SayMama Fri 15-Mar-13 20:45:24

Beautyguru beat me to the ebay link! Theirs a deeper pink one on ebay too with fleece lining.

This is likely to be way out of budget, I know it would be for me grin but worth a look!

beautyguru Fri 15-Mar-13 22:59:34

Ooh Mama, that Barbour one is lovely! Is it the Hello Kitty for Liberty print inside it? Can't see clearly off my mobile! And LaTrucha.. you're welcome for link..great minds think alike! smile

LaTrucha Sat 16-Mar-13 07:55:20

The shops have really missed a trick not having one this year. This is the H&M one which is nice but not lined as far as I can see. There are codes on the promotinal codes topic which get it cheap though! You can get it down to £13.89.

That's about my budget for DDs clothes this year SayMama grin but it's very nice.

beautyguru Sat 16-Mar-13 20:40:59

I'm sure my local Sainsburys has one in..do you want me to have a look for you? Could arrange posting it to you if that helps?

MooMinCow Sat 16-Mar-13 20:48:01

I got a navy fleece lined one from Sainsburys last year. Not sure if they are doing the exact style this year, but both them and H&M do a lot of HK clothing.

madmomma Sat 16-Mar-13 22:08:13

pretty sure tesco have one

LaTrucha Sun 17-Mar-13 07:19:32

beautyguru - that would be fab. Perhaps I don't need to add that pink is her thing.

Thansk all.
There is one in H+M but it's not lined.

No Tesco here, but thanks.

beautyguru Sun 17-Mar-13 20:36:42

Haha, sounds like my DD1 when she was younger! I'll look for you tomorrow and take a photo to send you!

LaTrucha Sun 17-Mar-13 22:15:11

That is very kind of you. Thankyou. We did manage to get a red one on ebay today though. I have no idea why no one else bid on it. The pink one linked to earlier made loads.

Thanks again for the offer. smile

beautyguru Sun 17-Mar-13 22:19:11

Ah no problem..happy to offer..glad you have found one now smile Ebay is weird like that..think its just sometimes being lucky..hope your DD is pleased with it when it arrives smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now