smude/waterproof eye liner gel or pencil

(7 Posts)
bulletproofgerbil Fri 15-Mar-13 14:55:55

Any recommendations? I've just consigned the body shop's waterproof pencil to the bin on the grounds that it smudges within a few hours. I am hopeless with liquid liner so would need either a pencil or a gel that I could apply with slanted brush. TIA

Mumelie Fri 15-Mar-13 16:16:46

Bare Minerals do a waterproof eyeliner that seems to stay put all day for me! here

bulletproofgerbil Fri 15-Mar-13 19:20:54

Thanks Mumelie. Would never have thought of Bare Minerals. I use a lot of lili lolo products and they haven't got anything like that. I;m going to give this one a shot. The price isn't too bad either.

thinkfast Sat 16-Mar-13 01:25:52

Bobbi brown gel liner - you apply with a brush it won't budge wink

EMUZ Sat 16-Mar-13 01:43:48

Maybelline gel liner. Comes with brush that's pretty good. Cheap and different colours
Or urban decay 24/7 pencils - I did a 15hr shift and it didn't move (may have also slept in it) grin

Selks Sat 16-Mar-13 01:58:01

This one! -> Estee Lauder Double Wear eye pencil

It's the biz! I've just bought one in graphite shade, as recommended on here and I love it - it really does last all day; looks as fresh at tea time as it does in the morning. Love the little smudger end too. Perfect if you want a smoky kohl effect that doesn't vanish after a couple of hours.

bulletproofgerbil Sat 16-Mar-13 11:25:00

Thank you everyone. So many suggestions. Don't know which to try first now.smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now