& Other Stories

(16 Posts)
monkeysmama Sat 09-Mar-13 14:24:47

& Other Stories H&M's new fashion led brand has just launched. I couldn't resist the neoprene clutch and these flats.

£69 for the flats?! shock

Decameron Sat 09-Mar-13 14:57:55

Please report back on the quality, Monkeysmama! I've seen a few things I like, particularly these.

joliejolie Sat 09-Mar-13 20:30:02

Read about it in the Guardian today and promptly ordered a floral print dress. I'm curious about the sizing because H&M can run a bit small and I've ordered my usual size. Fingers crossed it fits, because it is gorgeous and a good length for me. Free postage too!

winefairy Sat 09-Mar-13 20:36:54

Not getting the free postage jolie. Is coming up at £6 for me.

winefairy Sat 09-Mar-13 20:40:14

Loving the flats though monkeysmama. And yy to reporting back, please!

joliejolie Sat 09-Mar-13 22:59:06

Even says free shipping on the homepage. Think it is a special launch offer. Maybe it will come up on checkout, but mine was definitely free.

justasecond Sat 09-Mar-13 23:06:51

I ordered a hot pink leather boxy across body bag and a yellow Clare Vivier mini bag which both seem to have sold out now. I couldn't decide between the 2 but will prob only keep one. I like the look of it all though, is similar to Cos but not as stark.

monkeysmama Fri 15-Mar-13 14:12:53

My order just arrived. They emailed to say it would be later than their usual 3 days because of unexpected high demand.

The shoes go back - lovely shape but I don't like the heel. The neoprene clutch is great for less than £20 and I've got one of the rainbow print tshirts on already.

Clothing and shoe quality not fabulous from what I've ordered. Not like Cos at all.

Fashionfail Fri 15-Mar-13 15:56:22

The largest size they do is a 14-16. That means a 14, in my experience, so I'd love to know how the sizing comes out.

sansucre Fri 15-Mar-13 16:09:29

I started a thread about this last week!

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/1703258--Other-Stories

Anyway, sizing is the same as COS and I disagree about the comment about the quality, it's pretty good actually, especially given the price points.

bunnymother Fri 15-Mar-13 16:26:52

I'm not sure that I will ever get to know - everything I have looked at and wanted has then sold out in, what seems like, a matter of minutes! Wondering if I should try and drag a reluctant toddler to Regent St (Hamleys, my darling?) to check the store?

joliejolie Fri 15-Mar-13 19:00:02

My dress arrived today and it is GORGEOUS!!! True to size and a bargainous £39!! My dress isn't on the site anymore, but it's sleeveless with a cut out back and is mid calf length in a fab floral pattern. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

joliejolie Fri 15-Mar-13 19:03:02

I see that my dress IS still on the site smile

sleepdodger Sat 16-Mar-13 00:56:39

monkeysmama are the shoes true to fit... Do I need a 39 or 40??!

elizabethtailored Sun 17-Mar-13 08:02:32

I had my delivery yesterday and was really disappointed. I ordered a pretty pink skirt which crackled with static and looked cheap, a t-shirty top which was very short/funny length and a pair of shorts which just didn't suit me.

A shame as I was really excited ordering from their website about a new shop. Won't bother again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now