What happens late at night/at the weekend?

(8 Posts)
freddiemercuryismine Mon 11-Feb-13 08:10:49

Is there no one from HQ on duty?

Just asking.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 11-Feb-13 09:05:44

We are here all the time, freddiemercuryismine.

But we do sometimes go to the loo, eat a meal, shout at our children etc etc

freddiemercuryismine Mon 11-Feb-13 09:09:54

oh helen i'm sorry that sounded harsher than i meant I'm sorry I wasn't having a go just I wondered if there was like a night shift is all. because i've been good and reporting and reporting and reporting

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 11-Feb-13 09:25:23

Glad to hear it - thank you!

Our inbox is exhilaratingly full atm <claps hands> but we're sure you'll get a reply v soon...

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 11-Feb-13 09:27:26

Also might be worth adding that, though we reply to every single reports, some replies might be slower in coming that others - simply because sorting out what's being raised might involve more work at our end/more scratching of our collective chin etc...

freddiemercuryismine Mon 11-Feb-13 09:28:20

Sorry helen - I am a little stressed about other stuff and here has been a welcome distraction and I have sat on my hands and not got drawn in like I have before and I know that my first post here sounded rude and I really didn't mean it like that I haven't slept

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 11-Feb-13 09:35:37

Oh, sorry to hear you're stressed.

Bless you for hands-sitting <gold star>

Can we soothe you with cake?

freddiemercuryismine Mon 11-Feb-13 09:37:07

I'd rather have some of that gin you lot keep in the cupboard grin

Thanks though, I just assumed (naively) that there would be people in HQ overnight and didn't realise (stupidly) that you would be working from home/seeing to children etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now