PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Is there a best time to publish a blog post?

(6 Posts)
ParsleyTheLioness Sun 07-Oct-12 15:18:43

Most of my hits are at the weekend. Does anyone deliberately post, on say Saturday morning to maximise this? Don't know why I care really, just an ego thing...

2under2blog Sun 07-Oct-12 20:27:17

I tend to post in the late afternoon/early evening midweek.

I have experimented with morning posts but they don't get as much attention. I have a lot of visitors from the States so the later in the afternoon, the better.

I tend not to post too much at the weekend, it just doesn't seem to work for me. But that might be very different to the next person's experience!

ParsleyTheLioness Mon 08-Oct-12 08:38:21

Ah, never thought of the time difference (duh). I do get US visitors, so it would make a difference. Thanks for coming back to me!

Anonomum Tue 09-Oct-12 14:09:31

I have a good responce at around 7-8pm and put that down to a lot of parents who have just put their kids to bed and so have some time to tweet. Works with US too.

ParsleyTheLioness Tue 09-Oct-12 18:01:02

Thanks for that!

thamesfacing Wed 05-Dec-12 19:47:45

I hadn't thought about the timing at all. I will try different times and days to see if there is a difference.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now