Needed a new red dress for a Valentine ball, looked all over, also online. Then had a eureka moment!

(9 Posts)
CuriousMama Mon 11-Feb-13 15:22:44

I'd forgotten to try HoF.

Ended up getting one plus a few more to choose from. I pick it up in store tomorrow.

I needed one that I can dance in and the one I picked looks as if it will be good for that? We do salsa jive so lots of moving about.

Red dresses here. Mine's the Alexon red ruch front for £37.50, had been £75. Saw another one today which must have just been added, was over £130 now £40. I just wish I could afford two but tbh can't warrant having 2 red dresses, or can I? wink

jackstini Mon 11-Feb-13 21:58:29

Oh, I had forgotten about them too - they do have some little gems in their clearances!

CuriousMama Mon 11-Feb-13 23:47:28

I just wish I had some spare cash. It's great you can pick up from the local store too, saves a little bit.

CuriousMama Mon 11-Feb-13 23:49:22

HoF link. That other one went ever so weird? confused

CuriousMama Mon 11-Feb-13 23:51:03

I do hope that girl in the red bra on the homepage doesn't get a chill grin

Stylemeslim Tue 12-Feb-13 04:06:52

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

CuriousMama Tue 12-Feb-13 08:38:31

I don't have a red dress in my wardrobe and I've had new things recently. 2 new dresses and a new coat, a new jumper. Dp got them and the red dress although I picked the dress he helped with the others.

I don't have mountains of clothes and give what I grow out of to charity. I'm 44 so have lots of years behind me too wink

CuriousMama Wed 13-Feb-13 21:27:16

Picked the dress up today and it's fantastic! Fits fantatic and so flattering smile

CuriousMama Wed 13-Feb-13 21:28:22

grin Fits fantastic but I'd said fantastic already. Not even a word I use that much usually? confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now