Bust creams-which one to buy

(13 Posts)
queenofthepirates Sun 03-Feb-13 19:22:07

Anyone got a recommendation to get my chest and boobs looking perky with a super cream?
TIA

HanneHolm Sun 03-Feb-13 19:22:33

you are kidding arrnt you?

LetsKateWin Sun 03-Feb-13 19:23:50

Have you done much research on the side effects?

aimingtobeaperfectionist Mon 04-Feb-13 00:02:47

Are there bad side effects to them?

FaffTastic Mon 04-Feb-13 01:20:07

Clarins do one - pricey and don't waste your money - gave a few bottles a go with little effect.

Currently using one by This Works called Perfecf Cleavage Serum

Presume you are looking for a cream to moisturise and prevent wrinkles on your décolletage rather than try to enhance bust size? If you want the latter, forget creams - nothing but pregnancy, putting on weight or implants will do that.

queenofthepirates Mon 04-Feb-13 10:51:47

Thanks for the replies, yes I'm looking for a cream to prevent and smooth out wrinkles. All suggestions greatly appreciated.

Walnutcakelover Mon 04-Feb-13 10:58:08

I have used this, it's very moisturising and smells lovely, little goes a long way.
www.mamamio.com/uk/body/boob-tube-bust-and-neck-firmer.html
The o mega oil is just gorgeous, keeps me well moisturised.
www.mamamio.com/uk/body/omega-body-oil.html

HanneHolm Mon 04-Feb-13 11:44:46

No creams solve wrinkles.

Ihatemytoes Mon 04-Feb-13 11:48:33

I've used mama mio boob tube too. Fantastic stuff.

I've used the Mama Mio Boob Tube aswell. I got it on offer thru Mumsnet a few months ago. It smells delicious and is a very good moisturiser.

I have to say my boobs are looking a little bit perkier/firmer, but I think any good moisturiser would do the same job.

ElectricSoftParade Mon 04-Feb-13 14:26:40

I also received a tube of the Mama Mio Boob Tube and liked it. The smell is lovely and it does a nice job but agree with DrGoogle that a good moisturiser would probably do the same job.

LetsKateWin Tue 05-Feb-13 23:29:52

I considered using them some time ago (about 15 years I think) I'm sure one of the side effects was breast cancer which is why I ditched the idea. Maybe I'mistaken... Maybe they've changed them.

dontyouwantmebaby Tue 05-Feb-13 23:58:45

there is no such thing as 'super-creams' that can get your 'chest & boobs looking perky'.
astral cream is good for all over body moisturising. but it won't guarantee disappearance of lines and wrinkles from your décolletage.
Once you have wrinkles there, there are NO creams that can will remove them so please don't waste your money.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now