Better than sex!

(4 Posts)
Jayne266 Thu 13-Dec-12 20:04:28

I love my DS and now he's a sleep I have just been reading on another thread what people are doing tonight.
I was inspired I have had the hottest shower got in my pjs and Christmas slippers (cheeky to open now but I am being wild).and now watching greys anatomy and having a hot tea and buttery toast. I think this is my better than sex moment lol. What's your better than sex moment? Or you can say sex if that's what you feel.

catwoman101 Thu 13-Dec-12 20:33:11

Your evening sounds good! My new sex is sleep. How sad. Although the glass of wine with sausage casserole that I did not cook will go down very well. Until my dd wakes up. Again! Enjoy

gobacktoyourplaypenbaby Thu 13-Dec-12 22:21:04

Most nights I get into my cozy pj's while DP bathes DD and then chill after she's tucked up in bed but tonight has the added bonus of a couple of glasses of wine and some opened-too-early xmas chocs! Nom nom! A nice chick-flick would top it off but sadly having to watch sport. And neb on here of coursewink Must say, a nice hot bubbly bath with a glass of wine and favourite tunes on the ipod is always a little treat!

3b1g Thu 13-Dec-12 22:25:27

PJs, Grey's, tea... Add a good quality chocolate and you've just described my perfect evening! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now