Mac Clifford charged....

(18 Posts)
JakeBullet Fri 26-Apr-13 18:43:07
JakeBullet Fri 26-Apr-13 18:47:08

Don't know if I am surprised or not!

RedPencils Fri 26-Apr-13 18:51:08

Wow.
I'm surprised although I haven't been following this too closely so haven't been keeping track of who's been arrested/charged etc.

AuntieStella Fri 26-Apr-13 19:00:01

So many others have had their names plastered all over the place, even if only interviewed/arrested.

First we hear of this is when charged. Cynical, moi?

Though I suppose I'd prefer it if no-one had been named until charged.

JakeBullet Fri 26-Apr-13 19:01:57

I heard previously that he had been arrested....it was a few months back. Then he was released and I forgot all about him.

He was arrester ages ago and was on the BBC news so shouldn't be a shocker.

Lighthousekeeping Fri 26-Apr-13 19:06:32

It's on channel 4 now. They seem to go into more detail than with the other suspects, looks like 11 different charges of indecent assault. Women aged 14-19.

sad

Trifle Fri 26-Apr-13 22:18:25

Thank god this parasite who's lavish lifestyle has been funded off exploiting individuals has been caught out in his own personal nightmare more used to making money out of other people's misery. An utterly loathsome low life.

boschy Fri 26-Apr-13 23:38:15

I will be VERY interested to see what the red tops have to say in the morning. MC knows where all the bodies are buried...

JakeBullet Sat 27-Apr-13 07:18:21

Yes you re right Boschy, I think the red tops might be very interesting indeed.

4forkssake Sat 27-Apr-13 08:15:02

Is he still representing Simon Cowell?

BumPotato Sat 27-Apr-13 12:09:29

hmm He's doing a full on PR job of trying to appear innocent on sky news. Which he is of course, until proven guilty.

11 allegations is rather a lot.

PoppyAmex Sat 27-Apr-13 12:12:56

I remember how much we complained when he joined Children in Need last year - hope the BBC is proud of themselves now.

JakeBullet Sat 27-Apr-13 12:13:58

They would not have charged him unless theu felt the evidence was there. Doesn't make him guilty but does mean there is a case to answer and some explaining to do.

I knew he was under suspicion ages ago, there was a very good piece written by a journo, who was willing to risk her neck to do a critical piece on him. I think it was in the Gaurdian.

AmberLeaf Sat 27-Apr-13 12:26:16

boschy, 'he knows where all the bodies are buried' was my first thought too!

Chipstick10 Sat 27-Apr-13 12:52:06

How the mighty have fallen. I won't be shedding any tears. Nasty piece of work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now