it's FERTiLITY WEEK on 'this morning' this week!!!

(6 Posts)
chocoloulou33 Mon 25-Feb-13 10:35:48

Just turned it on & looks like we got a week full of tips on how to get pregnant! Perfect for us ladies. Don't usually watch this but may have too this week!

Was a bit shock at the woman having a vaginal probe live on morning television!

RaspberrysAndIcecream Mon 25-Feb-13 11:26:40

I rushed around to get jobs done so I could watch this!! Think this week ill be recording the rest so I can catch up.

So far it's been interesting, I think Holly is lovely and so good at presenting segments like this. She was really nice to lady laying on the bed, and that lady is so brave. Bad enough having that stuff done - but live on tv is incredibly brave!!

chocoloulou33 Mon 25-Feb-13 13:18:08

Just watching it now! She was v brave having it done live. I wanna test to see how many eggs I have left at the age of 33!! Thought there would be more on here than this. Interesting though.

Alexandra6 Mon 25-Feb-13 14:48:53

I'm at work, will tape it for the rest of the week but would be good to hear what they covered today? A summary would be great if anyone gets a chance! Thanks smile

Thisisimpossible Wed 27-Feb-13 17:35:29

Hi Alexandra6, they were testing women to see how many eggs they have left by doing an ultrasound scan of the ovaries to see how many antral follicles were present and combining this with the level of AMH in the blood. Not sure if it's available on the NHS or not. I think privately it's about £1800 (or so someone told me).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now